Cling to Jesus. He will never let you go! He is the Vine, we are the branches. When we abide in Him and Him in us, we will bear the fruit of His Spirit. Without Him we can do nothing.
This entry includes Stenciling, Die Cutting, and images from my Free Printable! The supplies are all listed below. And below that is a complete video tutorial for creating this page.
Supplies I used:
- Journal the Word Bible – NKJV
- Free Images Download (and 65# white cardstock, printer, Scan n Cut or scissors)
- Stencil – Fonds of Foliage by Dylusions
- Acrylic paints (for background. I’d already done this before the video. Painted the entire background in the lighter shade, then stenciled on the darker shade.)
- Distress Ink (for translucent stenciling) – Peeled Paint for stencil, and Dusty Concord for highlighting verse.
- Distress Oxide Ink (for die cut word) – Villainous Potion
- Embossed Alphabet dies by Sizzix (and die cut machine)
- Bristol Smooth cardstock
- Blending Brushes (for both inks)
- Glue – Distress Collage Medium
- Washie Tape
- Water brush
- Date Stamp
- Archival Ink (for date stamp) – Dusty Concord
- Tweezers, Ruler, Micron pen.
Grab your supplies! And Let’s Create!
Whether you followed my design, were inspired by it but took it another direction, or creatively journaled John 15 a completely different way, I want see your creations.
Subscribe and comment here. And, Join one of my Creative Communities and share your pics there–links below.
Living Coram Deo & freely whole
Please consider supporting Freely Whole ministries. Your support helps me to continue to provide Soul Healing content, to empower you and others to live a life that is Freely Whole–in Jesus!
Subscribe to my email list in the sidebar and get notifications of future posts on this website.
Join me on Facebook, Like & Follow my Freely Whole public page.
To share Soul Care Creativity, join my Freely Whole Creative Community at MeWe or Facebook,
and Follow @FreelyWhole on Instagram and hashtag your creations #freelywholecreative