Today I posted about the Hope we have, as trees before the Lord, Hope that we will sprout again. Here is my Bible Journaling to go along with that.
- Journal the Word Bible
- image from online, resized, printed, and traced into my Bible
- with Micron 01 pen—and notes written
- Image and Verse colored with:
- FaberCastell Pitt Artist Pens-Bold: May Green, Dark Phthalo Green, Green Gold
- Tim Holtz Ditress Paints: Walnut Stain, Twisted Citron
- Dylusions Paint: Vibrant Turquoise
- You wouldn’t need all colors. I mixed what I had to get what I wanted.
- Hope: 110# card stock, previously ink blended with some combo of Distress Oxide Inks, die cut with
- Sizzix Embossed Alphabet and
- Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric Classic Lower, and attached with
- Distress Collage Medium
- Heidi Swapp Date Stamp with
- Ranger Archival Ink—Library Green
- Page tab: Rejoice Bible Journaling Washie Tape
Hope in the Lord–and live again!
Living Coram Deo
Join me on Facebook, Like & Follow my Freely Whole public page.